Explore the pristine islands of the Bahamas on a 51' sailboat!
This is a once in a lifetime ocean expedition, exploring the beautiful shores of Long Island, Bahamas. Your guides offer the opportunity to take a 2 day Freediving Course during your stay on board along with other amazing activities.
- Exploring the beautiful white sand beaches
- Fishing, Spearfishing (lessons if needed)
- Snorkeling, swimming
- Wildlife sightings & ocean encounters with sea turtles, dolphins, iguanas, etc.
- Onshore day trips, hiking
- Morning Yoga & Breathwork
- Freediving Course with professional instructor (Molchanovs Wave 1, Wave 2, or entry level certification upon completion)
- All meals included*
- Water, fuel, wifi included
- Clean cabins and accommodations on vessel
- Alcohol is not included ($200 additional fee)
- Private chef available upon request
- Marina stays available upon request
*Exact locations and itinerary subject to change based on weather, interests, and requests
- Guests will arrive at Deadman’s Cay and be transported via taxi to the Marina - We will have a tinder waiting to escort guests to the boat with luggage
- 2pm- 5ish
Tour of the boat with welcome mock-tails & light snack
Guests may unpack, get to know the crew
Option for a snorkel, swim, boat lounging
- 6pm: Sunset Dinner on the boat
- 7:45 Evening Breathwork & Intention Meditation (45min)
- Lights out 9:30pm
- 7:00 am: Sunrise Morning Breathwork & Meditation (Intended for Freediving)
- 8:00 am: Breakfast onboard as Allie introduces Freedive Wave 1 Theory
- 9:00 am: Sailing Cruise, Ocean Wildlife Safari
(Lauren as Skipper, Allie will prepare Lunch)
- 12:00 pm: Anchor and have Lunch onboard
- 1:00 pm: Freediving Workshop: Equalization for Freedivers (beginner & advanced techniques)
- 2:00 pm: Freedive Students with Allie to attempt Statics/Dynamics etc. - Non-freedive students (if any) can lounge on deck or go with Lauren for a day trip option.
- 7:00 pm Sunset Dinner: If caught, fresh fish dinner!
- 9:30 pm: Lights out
- 7:00 am: Sunrise with light breakfast
- 8:00 am: Yoga flow with EQ practice & pre-dive breathwork
- 9:00 am-12pm: Line Dive Session 1
- 12:30pm: Lunch
Activities on Offer: Spearfishing Session, Sailing, tinder ride to the beach, or UW Photography Session
- 5:00 pm: Light Snacks & Beverages, guests take their Wave 1 Exams
- 7:00 pm: Sunset Dinner
- 8:30 pm: Optional Yin Yoga, a gentle flow for relaxation
- 10:00 pm Lights out
- 7:30 am: Breakfast
- 8:00 am: Breathwork & EQ Freedive Warmup
- 9:00 am Line Diving Session 2
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
Activities on Offer:
- Sailing Cruise
- Reef Freediving Excursion
- Island Hike and Beach Day
- UW photography Session
(Lauren and Allie can lead together or split up depending on guest’s interests)
- 7pm: Last Evening Dinner on Island (take the tinder/taxi from boat to restaurant)
Day 5 Departure
- 7:30 am: Light Breakfast
- 8:00 am: Optional (if time allows) Yoga and Breathwork Session
- 9:00 am: Guests Pack up, final photos etc
- 11:00 am: Guests depart and taxi to Deadman’s Airport.
Deposit & Cancellation
- 50% nonrefundable deposit is due at time of booking
- Cancellation: If a trip is cancelled due to weather (including but not limited to Hurricane) the nonrefundable deposit will be kept and applicable to future trips. The rest of the payment will be refunded.
- Your full payment is due 1 month in advance of the trip, and is nonrefundable from that point. The amount in addition to the deposit is transferable to a future trip.